Quote of the Month

"Resistance Is Futile"



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A fellow mage not so silly...

jubito
  There are many schools of magic. Most of them unknown to common people but they do exit and trouble their respected advοcates. Being an elementalist myself, spending my time working with fire, ice, ethereal, spaghetti and many other elements, I find it very hard to comprehend about scripts and C# and framework and commands and...alas! it's overwhelming! But....based on that specific school of magic rumor has it that my fellow magus by the name of jambel has been working on a contraption that even the most ridiculously inventive gnomes would find difficult to conceive. The initiates can dig deeper to see how he accomplishes things , while the apprentices ( me included) can simply awe to the outcome. Please step in...

No comments:

Post a Comment